DFO Gift Cards
DFO Gift Cards
How do I redeem a Gift Card?
- Take your Gift Card to any participating store in-centre where EFTPOS is available.
- Simply swipe your Gift Card, then select ‘Savings’ on the EFTPOS terminal. The purchase amount must be equal to or less than the remaining balance of the Gift Card.
- Enter the PIN number on the back of the gift card and press OK.
- The Gift Card is valid for a period of 36 months from the issue date and must be redeemed before the date of expiry. Any unused balance on expiry cannot be refunded or credited.
- Check your Gift Card balance and transaction history by visiting the following link https://webstore.egivv.com/vicinity/dfo/ clicking on ‘CHECK BALANCE’ on this page or calling Customer Care on 1300 764 721.
What do I do if my Gift Card doesn’t work?
Contact GiVV Technologies on 1300 764 721 for any card enquiries.
How do I purchase a DFO Gift Card?
DFO Gift Cards can be purchased at each of our centres or online.
- Visit our Customer Service Desk or Centre Management to purchase your Gift Cards in centre.
In centre there is a maximum card value of $999.00 and the minimum is $10.00
An insurance fee of $2.50 per card applies.
All Australian major credit cards are accepted as payment. Please allow 48 hours for payment to be processed and available on the card purchased.
- Purchase online HERE
There is a maximum card value of $250 when purchasing online and they can be purchased in denominations from $20 to $250.
An administration, postage and handling fees apply upon issue of each Gift Card.
All Australian major credit cards are accepted as payment. Please allow up to 48 hours for payment to be process before your Gift Card is dispatched.
How much will it cost to send/load a Gift Card?
- There is a $2.50 insurance fee applies to Gifts Cards purchased in centre.
- There is a $2.50 insurance fee per Gift Card, which includes a Gift Card attached to a letter with your personalised message.
Delivery fees for online purchases range from $7.95 for standard post and $12.95 for registered post – you can select your preferred option when purchasing.
Where can I use my Gift Card?
- The Gift Card can be used at any store in-centre who accepts EFTPOS, at out DFO Brisbane, Essendon, Homebush, Moorabbin, Perth and South Wharf centres. Acceptance of the Gift Card is at the discretion of the individual store. Gift Cards are valid for 36 months from the date of purchase.
How long does it take for delivery of the gift card?
- Gift cards should arrive 5/7 business days from time of order and are dispatched from Sydney.
What will the gift recipient receive?
- The recipient of the Gift Card will receive their card via post along with a letter and your personalised message. On the reverse of the card will be the value of the card and issue date.
Terms & conditions
View Gift Card terms & conditions here