Working at DFO Homebush
Looking to start a career in retail? DFO Homebush's retailers are constantly looking for vibrant new members to join their teams.
As an Australian owned & operated ladies footwear business for over 60 years, Sandler takes pride in offering their team members a positive and supportive culture with an emphasis on work life balance.
The position would ideally be suitable for an experienced Retail Store Manager with a passion for fair leadership, team development and customer service.
We are looking for someone who:
• Treats the store as if it were their own.
• Is passionate about delivering great customer experiences
• Strives to exceed sales KPI'S
• Enjoys a strong team environment.
• Can recruit, train & lead their own team
• Competent in all areas of the day to day running of a retail business.
• Demonstrates outstanding merchandising disciplines / skills
• Excellent problem solving & communication skills
• Flexible & positive nature
Why not join a company who really appreciates their team members.
If this sounds like the job for you then apply now.
Candidates can apply in store or with email@example.com or on seek.
BALLY is Swiss luxury brand established in 1851, anchored in an exceptional heritage of shoemaking. Today the brand offers unique and vibrant designs across accessories and ready-to-wear. We are now recruiting for a Full Time Sales Consultant, to join our vibrant and hardworking team in DFO- Homebush
As the ideal candidate, you will be able to demonstrate your exceptional customer service skills and proven ability to build and manage client relationships within the luxury goods industry. You will also have a pragmatic and charismatic personality and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
We are looking for a team player who:
- Is committed and hardworking
- Has at least 2 years' retail experience
- Has a professional attitude and high motivation to achieve sales targets
- Is available to work 5 days per week on a 7-day rotating roster
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable grooming standard
You must be a permanent resident of Australia Please send your resume to recruitment_Au@bally.ch
Are you ready for your next challenge with a MARKET LEADING retailer?
Do you have a style that can translate from DIRT to PAVEMENT?
Do you have a strong track record of achieving SALES and KPI’s?
If you answered YES to these questions, you’re the missing ingredient to our revolutionary recipe…
Who we are:
Since 1981, Merrell has been a top provider of performance outerwear, helping people combat the elements and conquer their summits. Fuelled by fun and adventure, we've been making products with our signature comfort, performance and style to make every journey outside just that little bit sweeter.
Merrell forms part of Accent Group Limited - the pinnacle of performance and lifestyle footwear nationwide. With over 430 stores across 10+ different retail banners – if you’re ready to take your career to new heights, come and join our team!
What’s in it for you:
- Be a part of an enduring, internationally recognised and growing brand
- With proven success, the opportunity to develop and grow your career
- Tailored training and mentoring to maximise your growth
- Work amongst premium footwear with a market leading retailer
- Set rosters, always having consecutive RDO’s
What you’ll bring:
- 1-2+ years in leading and developing a team, with a passion for success and results
- Strategic thinking and a proven track record in driving sales and KPI’s
- Operational excellence across stock management, visual merchandising and WH&S
- A charismatic presence, ready to inspire and motivate a team
- The belief in personal development and a drive for ongoing learning
We are building for a BIG 2019. Come join the ride – APPLY NOW IN STORE
Or email Merrell.Homebush@accentgr.com.au