The following Job Opportunities are available at DFO Moorabbin. Please contact the individual store for further information.
Store Manager - Vans DFO Moorabbin
Are you ready for your NEXT STEP with our AAA GRADE FLAGSHIP store?
Can you LEAD, DRIVE and TRAIN a LARGE TEAM?
Do you thrive in a FAST-PACED environment?
If you answered YES to these questions, you’re the missing ingredient to our revolutionary recipe…
Since 1966, Vans has been the original athleisure footwear and clothing company. We are grounded in youth, authenticity and individual style. Heavily involved with international skating, surfing and music cultures, we are globally recognised and firmly believe in loving what you do!
Own your STYLE, Own this OPPORTUNITY!
Apply direct to: email@example.com.
Platypus Shoes - Store Manager
Are you a skilled manager who is ready to THRIVE with a leading retailer?
Do you INSPIRE those around you when driving results and performance?
Are you ready to ELEVATE your career and shine through your passion?
Who we are:
If you know your sneakers, you know us. Platypus Shoes proudly house some of the world’s most iconic footwear product. Brands such as Adidas, Nike, Lacoste, New Balance and Dr Martens (just to name a few) are what keep us at the Pinnacle of the Sneaker food chain. Embracing individuality is what we’re about and telling your story through your sneakers.
We’re interviewing this week, so get your fresh kicks ready and APPLY NOW at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the role for you? Explore our other exciting opportunities at:
Retail Store Assistant Manager (2IC) - Globe International
Globe International coming soon to DFO Moorabbin!
This new retail concept from Global Surf, Skate, Streetwear brand is looking for an experienced 2IC for their new DFO Moorabbin Store.
Combine your passion for Skate, Surf, and Streetwear, with your expertise in Retail Store Management.
When the store performs, on top of your base salary, you'll be rewarded as you go.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Store Manager:
• Achieving and exceeding daily, monthly and annual sales targets
• Retail store operations
• Visual merchandising
• Product & sell through feedback given directly to Head Office
• Recruitment, training and development of store team members
• Stock control
• Seasonal indent buying
• In-season refill ordering
• Driving sales team to reach and exceed store sales targets
• Implementing and maintaining strong processes of customer service
• Store cleanliness, repairs and maintenance
To be successful for this role you will have:
• Strong retail management experience. A minimum of 2 years experience as an Assistant store manager.
• A deep understanding of Surf, Skate, and Streetwear retail customer and culture
• Experience within a fast moving retail environment
• Excellent retail operational skills
• A non-stop drive to reach and exceed company targets
• Excellent communication skills
• Fantastic training and development skills
• Above all, you will be energetic and trustworthy.
To apply, please send through your CV to: Houston.email@example.com